-:- Rameshkumar

Successfully Architect, Design, Built, Implement, Manage and Administered - HP BSA Suite. EMail I'D -:- RameshKumar132@gmail.com BB Pin -:- 3230B5CF

Saturday, August 20, 2011

HPSA 7.87

It takes me a while, with lots of testings and lack of resources for my testing. After several errors and attempts, with I have Tested HPSA 7.87 version on VMs.

Finally I successfully installed and tested HPSA 7.87 on
1] Standalone Core with local MR on it [One VM],
2] Standalone Core with remote MR [Two VMs]
3] One Infrastructure with Primary Spin  + 1 Secondary Spin Core with remote MR [Three VMs]

All the three scenarios, the HPSA Installed successfully. The functional testing went smooth.

Attach is the snapshot of the version details :)


I feel I cross a milestone on my technical expreiments with HPSA.

-:- Rameshkumar