-:- Rameshkumar

Successfully Architect, Design, Built, Implement, Manage and Administered - HP BSA Suite. EMail I'D -:- RameshKumar132@gmail.com BB Pin -:- 3230B5CF

Saturday, August 20, 2011

HPSA 9.04


After HPSA 9.10 release, my interested on HPSA 9.0x versions very low :) but did couple of testings and installations on HPSA 9.04.

Good thing is that without any failure, I upgrade my HPSA 9.03 [Standalone Core with remote MR [Two VMs]] Core to HPSA 9.04.
I did testing in couple of scenarios, for more than 10 times, the HPSA Installed successfully. The functional testing went smooth.

Attach is the snapshot of the HPSA 9.04 version details :)
I feel the following are the important enhancements of this patch version :
1] RHEL 4.9 and 5.6 Support for Core Components and Patching.
2] Oracle Enterprise Linux Patch importer.

-:- Rameshkumar