-:- Rameshkumar

Successfully Architect, Design, Built, Implement, Manage and Administered - HP BSA Suite. EMail I'D -:- RameshKumar132@gmail.com BB Pin -:- 3230B5CF

Friday, January 13, 2012

A "Puppet" Play Day

After around 2 years, today Fri, Jan 13, 2012, I play with Puppet Enterprise.

I haven't play much with Puppet since Puppet Enterprise Version 1.0. In the meanwhile, Puppet Enterprise Version 1.1, 1.2 was widely used by Fortune 500 Companies and many startup including Twitter, Zyang etc., and one of the important open source product for Run Book Automation (RBA).

Since my background is Sys Admin, I have strong passion for both HP Operation Orchestration (HPOO) and Puppet Enterprise (PE) because of capabilities of automation.

I'm preparing a use case for both HP Operation Orchestration (HPOO) and Puppet Enterprise (PE) for Sys Admin Automation task and DB Automation task, to check the performance, and will keep post on this.

Regards,
Rameshkumar
EMail I'D : RameshKumar132@gmail.com
Blog : RameshKumar132.blogspot.com

Sent from my BlackBerry Smart Phone.