-:- Rameshkumar

Successfully Architect, Design, Built, Implement, Manage and Administered - HP BSA Suite. EMail I'D -:- RameshKumar132@gmail.com BB Pin -:- 3230B5CF

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

HP Server Automation 9.10.01 Installed and Tested !!

HP released patch for HP Server Automation - 9.10.01 The successor major version of HPSA 9.10.

I downloaded it and started to play with it in my VMs and Lab Physical Blades.
 
* Installation on a standalone core is very simple and easy.
* Installation on a single or two slices, also simple but little bit of additional patience. :)
* Upgrade a standalone core from HPSA 9.04 to HPSA 9.10.01 makes me crazy. But finally I make it.
* Upgrade a standalone core from HPSA 9.10 to HPSA 9.10.01 went smooth.

As always, I attached my HPSA 9.10.01 Core's Version Page :)





After installing, I tested a few HPSA functions, it worked as expected. :) Nothing much to complaint or log a case with HP Support. So far, I have installed , upgrade and did all the installation operations, with HPSA 9.10.01 on a multiple slices core and in a multi-master mesh about 5 times. No failures faced. Right now, I am testing the new defect fixes.

If you have questions on this release or installation issues, please feel free to contact me. Good Luck.

-:- Rameshkumar
EMail I'D : RameshKumar132@gmail.com