-:- Rameshkumar

Successfully Architect, Design, Built, Implement, Manage and Administered - HP BSA Suite. EMail I'D -:- RameshKumar132@gmail.com BB Pin -:- 3230B5CF

Monday, June 20, 2011

HP Server Automation 9.10 Installed and Tested !!

HP Server Automation 9.10 Installed and Tested !!

It always nice to play, install and test the HP SA major version.

Over the weekend, on June 16th, 2011, HP released patch for HP Server Automation - 9.10. The successor major version of HPSA 9.00.

I downloaded it in the same day and started to play with it in my VMs and Lab Physical Blades.
 
* Installation on a standalone core is very simple and easy.
* Installation on a single or two slices, also simple but little bit of additional patience. :)
* Upgrade a standalone core from HPSA 9.04 to HPSA 9.10 makes me crazy. But finally I make it.

As always, I attached my HPSA 9.10 Core's Version Page :)




After installing, I tested a few HPSA functions, it worked as expected. :) Nothing much to complaint or log a case with HP Support.

So far, I have installed , upgrade and did all the installation operations, with HPSA 9.10 on a multiple slices core and in a multi-master mesh about 5 times. No failures faced.

Many new features are in this major version. This is a good clean version in terms of both cosmatic and performance based.

Good Luck.

-:-Rameshkumar
EMail I'D : RameshKumar132@gmail.com